Wednesday, February 11, 2009

iPhone Dev dreams

I have had my iPhone for several months, and one of my favorite aspects of the iPhone is the large number of applications available at the App Store in iTunes. As a developer I was excited to learn how to develop applications for the iPhone. I went to the iPhone DevCenter on the Apple Developer connection web site and started doing some research. After some reading and watching a few the dev videos I was eager to download the SDK and play around with the iPhone simulator.

Wait I can't download the SDK !!





I don't have Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Nooooooooooo!!

Ok maybe not that bad but, I was disappointed. Looks like my iPhone dev days will have to wait until I get a new Mac or whenever I get around to installing OS X on my Ubuntu/XP computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment